Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > Master of bloods 1v1 Series 2

Master of bloods 1v1 Series 2

_LC_LaTeM_RTK

Gönderildi 10/10/2011 - 20:19
sing me up
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 cHop1n_

Gönderildi 10/10/2011 - 20:24
Quote:
make that 3, sing me up.

Make that 4, sign me up !! I'm an incredible "BEAST" at Dome ;)
 _LC_Mau5_RTK

Gönderildi 10/10/2011 - 22:45
Spider Blood (Credit to _LC_SLaYeR_RTK (I belive)
I will look/write for a Dome blood guide.
I wont waste time on a Nova guide. Play the map twice and you know everything there is about it :S

quickly put sam on torch then go to your base and tell ur hero to go to the hill with your torch on it, put him on stand ground and i like to make him ctrl 1 for easy access

go back to spawning island and delete all the other units, including legend of x who can be found on the panic/sab island

go back to your base and patrol the first few sams out, delete 1 wall near gate on the side that your sams are being made then go back and patrol some more out.

when the first sams that you patrolled out reach the gate, send your hero to attack his hero which should be on your hill. ur sams should reach his hero by the time your hero reaches it so the hero will either get pwned or have to run away.

after his hero has run away or died, put ur hero on the hill on your side. keep patrolling sams out during this time, you dont want your units and hero to be overrun. after youve gotten around 30 units out, tell your hero to go on attack stance if you still have him. try not to let him die though unless your opponents hero has died as well. if you can, keep him until your opponent gets his sab. watch for THE SABS HAVE BEEN RELEASED. to know when to watch out for the sab. anyway, if you try to kill the sab with your hero so that you have no casualties. if you can manage to do this and then sab him successfully, youve pretty much won.

when you get axes, tell him to go to the torch that the sam is on, go back to base and patrol a few more units out, then go back to the island and delete the sam. by this time your axeman shouldve reached the torch so go back to your base and patrol them out. when he gets axemen as well delete your sab tent, its the small one and bring ur sab to ur gate rdy to sab the enemy. i used to use the sab at the start in order to get to axes really fast but its incredibly hard to get a good hit in on sams. because of this, dont use your sab until nearly all his units are axes

when u get chu, quickly tell him to go to the torch without any1 on it and keep patrolling out.

delete the twohandedswordsman asap and keep patrolling units out.

when u get teut, do the same thing that u did with the axes and sams except this time when you go back to delete the axeman, tell your chu to patrol to the middle of the little island. go back to your base and keep patrolling.

when u get cata, put him on spawn, take the teut off, and delete the chu all in one motion without going back to patrol some. the cata is a fast unit so you would only be wasting time. always do it all at once with fast units

when u get mangs u can either simply delete him or tell him to go on the empty torch with him patrolling to the middle of the island.

when you get mams, quickly tell him to go on the torch, delete the mang, and tell the cata to patrol to the middle of the island. if you get very high on mangs, put the cata back on for a little bit until you think you have enough at which point patrol him on and off again. delete any mangs you may have once you have mams, if theres a lot dont do it all at once, delete a few, patrol some, delete the rest.

you can either delete the conq or use him instead of the mams, i usually delete him. if you are behind though, eles and conqs are a much better way to fight harrys than eles and mams.

delete cid unless your opponent is camping with mams and conqs or just conqs. be careful not to leave him on too long though if you do this so that they dont get slaughtered by eles.

when you get harry, delete all the units on the island except ele and put him on spawn. then tell the ele to patrol almost to the middle of the island, hes slow so the distance needs to be shorter.

when u get martel, u can either delete the harry and use him with eles, delete the ele and use him with harrys, or just use him by himself. i change it up almost every game so go ahead and experiment with that one. patrol the unit thats not a martel off the spawn though, make the distance fairly long. if youre both on martels then u can use some harrys on no attack to distract his units like in archer bloods. this is really effective because the martels cant hit the harrys except when they change direction.

when u get sub its probably best to delete him but u can also use him to distract martels/harrys. after youve made around 5 for distraction though go ahead and delete him.

when u get khan delete the martel and whatever other units you may have left on the spawning island (obviously). now just feed until 1400 kills and raze his bbt if u can.

if at any point your opponent has been pushed back really far or is camping, take ranged units and put them on the hill to power up. this will either force him out or better, let you power up for a while and then force him out .

i keep the teut alive until harrys in case some1 is camping with mams but u can delete him and simply do that ^^

if u have units on the hill and they are about to be overrun, move them back behind your nonranged units and patrol them. theres no reason to lose powered up units . if a bbt is attacking them then also move them back but if not keep them there.

here is a spider 1v1 against love konquers [You must login to view link]

[ViCiouS]____Tom____

Gönderildi 10/10/2011 - 23:19
I'll add my thoughts to that.

You can move your hero to middle before the change view happens and then you move samurai to spawn and delete the other stuff before he gets there, while making sure your hero got on the hill correctly to receive the +attack. It's little things like this that win blood games.

Be sure to use the elevation in hero fighting.

Sab at axes and don't be a **** and make samurais with your axes like someone who I won't name always did vs me.

I like to delete most of my walls on either side of the gate, though this allows your enemy easier cat distracts it does help with patroling so that's up to you.

Micro your damn teuts and kill their chus while protecting yours - inch your way toward the bonus hill.

BBTs spawn at 10xx, you can be a **** and block theirs and then protect yours using it as a killing tool.

Just delete the ram unless you're winning, it's just a free kill otherwise.
 king_vanthom

Gönderildi 10/10/2011 - 23:51
Im liking this idea but im thinking for 'master of bloods' you should add some more bloods ;)
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Gönderildi 11/10/2011 - 02:11
Im liking this idea but im thinking for 'master of bloods' you should add some more bloods ;)
He has like 7 maps that will be played, how many do you want?
 king_vanthom

Gönderildi 11/10/2011 - 04:09
Like 20 ;)
 Hashy

Gönderildi 11/10/2011 - 10:31
um in..
 [ViCiouS]Sneak_

Gönderildi 11/10/2011 - 12:57
Good turn out so far! Also that Archers Blood map, did a disabled 9 year old make that map or is it a test map or what?
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Düzenlendi11/10/2011 - 20:53 tarafından [I3acI]_Army1_
Ok guys good news the prizes have changed so that the winner gets premium membership (this is dependent on getting at least 32 turning up). If not it will go back to gold membership. But judging by the response so far i cant imagine getting less than 32. So spread the word, 32 will also mean all the maps being used and if we have more rounds il add another map in as a decider :)
 Osman_I

Gönderildi 11/10/2011 - 21:53
Army I can fix the map, but not how Ben can do it.

Ben, can you please make a 1v1 version of Spider for the tournament. Auto boot P2 and freeze both spawns+ HERO for the first 10 secs. This would help alot for blackscreen players for me. Please also freeze the hero, not only the spawns.

I have 4 sec delay at start. If there is no Ben Smosh option for Spider it is impossible for me to play it. Since the map is with power up and a Hero.

And I know alot of people who suffer from the same problem. It would help us all out Ben.
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Düzenlendi11/10/2011 - 22:23 tarafından [ViCiouS]____Tom____
I took the existing 8p version in the map pack (it already boots p2 if it's a computer) and added haystacks that remove at 0:30.

[You must login to view link]
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Gönderildi 11/10/2011 - 22:39
Cheers Tom :)
 Osman_I

Düzenlendi11/10/2011 - 23:10 tarafından Osman_I
I just looked at your map and it's awesome. Very suitable for the tournament!

1+ for Tom.

Only problem is when I loaded it vs the computer it didn't boot p2. So, we should get that too ?
 _IYIastA_

Gönderildi 11/10/2011 - 23:39
Is there not already a 1v1 map? That spade fixed up? Can you not fix that instead.

12[3]456789
31 45 arasından ilk 135 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
6 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 6 ziyaretçi

今人気なコンテンツ:
Word Association (46 人が視聴中)
Photos of Voobly Players (26 人が視聴中)
Eot vs xCs #2 (21 人が視聴中)
AoKTS updates (19 人が視聴中)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (19 人が視聴中)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (15 人が視聴中)
過去一週間でアクティブなスレッド