TDII

Rambit

Düzenlendi12/06/2012 - 09:29 tarafından Rambit
Mod: [You must login to view link]
Map: [You must login to view link]

V26 Changes:
  • Rams no longer attack buildings (unsure about blocking)
  • Huns can build pavilions for free, large pavilions are 75% cheaper
  • Scorpion towers cost 40 stone instead of 80
  • Onager towers cost 150 stone instead of 250
  • Power Tower, Onager Tower and Axe tower can now have their attack speed upgraded at university
  • Axe Tower attack speed decreased by 50%

Please let me know how the attack speed techs go. If they are over powered I will cut them all back to 50% instead of double. Wanted to stick to just fixing and balancing but I couldn't help myself.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 _Sharp_

Gönderildi 12/06/2012 - 21:15
The elephant trade unit is pretty useless unless you've got Persians. Perhaps make it carry more?
 Rambit

Gönderildi 12/06/2012 - 22:20
Quote:
The elephant trade unit is pretty useless unless you've got Persians. Perhaps make it carry more?
I sped it up not too long ago. If it were the same speed as a trade cart it would carry twice as much, but since its slower it carries even more.
 Teddy

Gönderildi 12/06/2012 - 23:46
maybe franks are little too much strong now :P theyr power towers costs just 6stone so with just starting bush they can fill map :P with +speed attack it gets great!!!
well but anyway it's not tooooo strong so i think u did a great job :)

little problem: villagers get stucked very often!!! in last versions this didnt happened but now in all the positions they can build they gets stucked :S it's not funny to manage 10 vills on wait mode when waves are fast as hell :P
 Teddy

Gönderildi 12/06/2012 - 23:49
I understand to be petulant and annoying.....
but britons.... man britons are the worst civ ever.... i dont need +10AP when others defender civs have much better bonuses..... i really think u should think sumthing better!!!

why dont u do +1AP to every tower ap techno researched? i think it would be much much better :P
 Rambit

Gönderildi 13/06/2012 - 00:21
Let me know how they go, I usually drop before the later stages in the game so I can't see these changes in action. I may have to increase some towers prices, thinking axe tower and power tower.
 AIejandro_0378

Gönderildi 13/06/2012 - 01:12
Hi Rambit! woa dude great map but For example bacuse blue market is not at the same distance than grey market then grey will get more gold than blue so I saw this version and its the same so can u fix that?
 Rambit

Gönderildi 13/06/2012 - 07:43
It is the same for both teams so it is fine.
 Nimble_Donkey

Gönderildi 13/06/2012 - 16:36
Please let me know how the attack speed techs go. If they are over powered I will cut them all back to 50% instead of double. Wanted to stick to just fixing and balancing but I couldn't help myself.

=> The power tower upgrade for 20.000 gold is useless. The shooting delay is too great that you can say now ... wow ... they rock ! It feels like no difference to "normal" power tower.
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Gönderildi 13/06/2012 - 16:54
I spent 80k on all the power tower speed upgrades and it was still about 6 seconds between attacks. They are fairly useless.....might as well just make onager towers. Maybe the upgrade could go 10k, 15k, 20k instead of 20, 30, 30.

I find the briton bonus is actually great, it allows you to go through the first 40 minutes of the game without spending any gold on defense and you can easily get the first resource wave. It also saves you 40k gold in the later stages.

Most of the civs are fairly balanced at this point, most people just don't know how to utilize their civ bonus effectively.
 Teddy

Gönderildi 13/06/2012 - 17:48
lol man brit bonus about stand first waves = 8/9 big towers from anyone :P this is not a big deal.... consider that all players get very very fast feudal age so anybody can do this :P

i agree 40k gold saved is not bad but.... korean range+speed miners , china 2xchuck towers , spain faster buildings, maya free towers, jap and frank cheaper towers.... be serious man brit is the worst defender compared to those.... i just think it needs sumthing more maybe more AP or range or why not an eco bonus!! maybe50% trade cart cost or +% of carryed gold from market units!! or why not free scorpion towers!!

in my pov power towers speed is fair.... building them in right positions they are very effective... but still onagers and scorpion towers are the most unused towers of game!!

i really love game the way it is right now but as i keep saying britons need sumthing more :P
 Rambit

Gönderildi 13/06/2012 - 22:11
The thing about power tower is it only costs 25 stone and it has more attack than rams have armour. So it is effectively like an axe tower when you factor the price into it, with the bonus of it being effective against all other units. That is what concerned me and why I didn't make the techs for it more affordable. Could also add another double speed if it needs it.
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Gönderildi 14/06/2012 - 01:09
I find power tower spamming to be a very effective strategy now... especially when combined with a standard Chu Ko Nu defense. Franks might be to overpowered at 75% off should change back to 50% or a different bonus imo.
I like the Hun change.
Rams can still be blocked easily in certain spots.
Here is an example.
[You must login to view link]
The 4th screenshot shows the rams going backwards from hitting the vill wall
 Rambit

Gönderildi 14/06/2012 - 01:25
Have you ever tried blocking other units?
 Rambit

Gönderildi 14/06/2012 - 01:47
Okay there are two ways I can fix it.

1 - Add damage object triggers to the shallows. Downside of this is people may leave villys on them without realising and lose villys, but that is unlikely as I can't think of any instance where a villy would stand on the shallows. Possiblye could happen if you send villys from one side of the map to the other and they walk over shallows a fair bit.

2 - Make villys like normal villys (cant walk over water or buildings). They would not be able to walk on the shallows, they would have to walk around them. Extra advantage of this is that the builders will not stop building when there is more towers to be built, like they do now. Down side is it will take longer to get certain places, I can increase the speed of villys but it would still be slower for most situations. Another is something we have been taking for granted which is villys could get blocked in places, which means you would have to put more thought into build patterns even for houses.

12345678910[11]121314151617181920
151 165 arasından ilk 286 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
13 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 13 ziyaretçi