Guess who's back?!

JackDee

Gönderildi 01/10/2011 - 03:43
isnt shady ;glare
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 UwS_LeNgEnD

Gönderildi 01/10/2011 - 08:39
If anyone remembers the DM maps, you can download them here on my server.

[You must login to view link]
 Guybrush

Gönderildi 01/10/2011 - 10:24
It would be cool if someone could find a working pop changer for the dm game types. We wanted to release a package that included maps, the popchanger, and some other things so that everyone would have access to everything they need to play, but we never did find a decent working pop changer.
 UwS_LeNgEnD

Gönderildi 01/10/2011 - 20:37
I will try to find the original pop changer
 [KGB]Crazy_

Gönderildi 04/10/2011 - 16:51
oh, i remember playing RoR trial in zone back in time. Jihad+tower rush or Sea Rush were the dominant strategy. The pop 50 makes the way of playing very diferent.
 TotalRage

Gönderildi 04/10/2011 - 17:17
I was in APO, rav and some other clans, started in `99. It's good to see some people still have the same feelings about this game as I do ^^

Hope to play with you guys soon!
 Guybrush

Gönderildi 05/10/2011 - 15:15
oh, i remember playing RoR trial in zone back in time. Jihad+tower rush or Sea Rush were the dominant strategy. The pop 50 makes the way of playing very diferent.

Good to see Crazy still lives. :)

Quote:
I was in APO, rav and some other clans, started in `99. It's good to see some people still have the same feelings about this game as I do ^^

Welcome back dude. :)

I was APO_Flashy

I don't think I was ever a legitimate member of APO, but nobody seemed to mind. :P
 Guybrush

Gönderildi 05/10/2011 - 15:19
I think its funny all those years ror full ragged on trial and look who's more active now. :)
 [29ROGHAN]eat_sf

Gönderildi 06/10/2011 - 03:25
badson here, funny to see trial on voobly i played ror full on it for quite a while.

i saw mitchy i think on age of empires online beta and played with fiction/fier in full. i am on holiday at the moment but maybe will try some games for old time sake when i get back!
 Josh

Gönderildi 06/10/2011 - 05:48
TotalRage, what was your aka in trial back in the day?

Crazy, nice to see you again. I was just asking about you. Also, I am pretty disappointed to note that you're not on the staff anymore. When did that happen?

Badson, nice to see you again. It's been a real long time and it would be awesome if you could contact anyone else you might still keep in touch with. I would love to get at least half of the old group back again!
 Guybrush

Gönderildi 06/10/2011 - 06:52

I almost got Josh with a good old tower + jihad. But unfortunately he had catas and cleverly danced my villies to death.
 TotalRage

Gönderildi 10/10/2011 - 20:36
Josh wrote:
TotalRage, what was your aka in trial back in the day?

APO_Carthago or rav_perfect and I was in VeC but that was pretty newschool.

Brandon

Gönderildi 13/10/2011 - 00:09
welcome back!!!
 rav_prime

Gönderildi 29/10/2011 - 04:53
..ppl still trying to play this does it even work on win 7 id be up for a game if i can figure out the router settings and get it to work
 Guybrush

Gönderildi 12/11/2011 - 04:33
rav_prime wrote:
..ppl still trying to play this does it even work on win 7 id be up for a game if i can figure out the router settings and get it to work

forward these ports...

1st service:
start - 2300
end - 2400

2nd service:
start - 47624
end - 47624

If you're using a router, make sure the server IP address matches your LAN IP (usually 192.168.1.#)

1[2]345
16 30 arasından ilk 66 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi