Most legendary aoe player

__Ballistics

Gönderildi 26/12/2010 - 14:24
Towelie NEVER played anything but manhunt.

adml aka _LiFe_Leader aka _LiFe_OrDeath aka __Ballistics was the best at any dm reg match.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 __Ballistics

Gönderildi 26/12/2010 - 14:25
and mayor you were a cheater who lost anyway lmao
 0ldSkooL_TaLoN

Gönderildi 06/01/2011 - 06:06
Hello friends! I'm new to this site but not nearly new to the AoE experience...I played way back in the day, prolly around 10 years ago, and the one name I've recognized on this list that I actually had the chance to play against was ExORc1sT and he was easily one of the best competitors that i was ever put up against..a bit rusty on all my names of the other great players i knew...but it'd be great if i could find some oldschool friends on this site..
 0ldSkooL_TaLoN

Gönderildi 06/01/2011 - 06:09
and wait...I know IaMaBooZeR too! that name rings a bell! great player!
 [MACAR]SiT_uP_S0uTh

Gönderildi 10/08/2011 - 09:45
Plumbum_1600 is very good with AoC
 _LC_Jack_Knife

Gönderildi 18/08/2011 - 04:36
AntsInMyPants best non hacking RMer. Probably unknown to you guys but beat most every cheater/noncheater.
 dEv_dOoKiE

Gönderildi 18/08/2011 - 09:08
_art_of_war_
 WalterSobchak_

Gönderildi 18/08/2011 - 09:29
never yheard of most the players named. must be CS playersl ol
 DrSnake

Gönderildi 18/08/2011 - 09:38
This topic is for AoE I, not AoE II/AoC.
 BF_Basse

Gönderildi 21/08/2011 - 14:05
Blitzkrieg_Comin
 N0tail

Gönderildi 21/08/2011 - 16:10
maimim_matty, The_Sheriff and Ilumiknight..for my option.
 BugaBee

Gönderildi 03/09/2011 - 05:25
I was in aoe right from the begining.... The legends to me are the players that were the pioneers for the game, the ones that figured everything out. Back when the pop was still 50 we used to do a 17 peon 14 minute bronze (pathetic by todays standards) but anyone who could do that time would own.... then we moved up to a 21 vil 12 minute (or below) bronze once we all figured out how best to use s/f. The_sherrif was the toughest player of that time and although someone else may have done it first i credit him with really bringing the scout rush into play using shang. Maimin Matty let me watch him play a computer once and showed me how to be more efficient with my gathering skills which really helped turn me into a decent player of that time. Those two would have my vote for old schoolers any day. Stalin came to prominence a little more with the release of ROR. The top clans of the day were Praetors, Cows, BTK's, Ash and more I am sure but cant remember... all of these clans had 5 - 10 plus expert players in them.

The proving grounds at that time was cases ladder where we challenged each other many times a day.

I believe boozer when he says he started the vil rush since i have known him almost from the begining although i do not think hes been around quite as long as me. You may not believe me but I think i was one of the first people to utilize choson towers in DM.. you could only have 50 units but you could have 100 towers if you had stone so my strat was to go out and tower like mad... my pards would trib all their stone and away we went..... I later fell in love with RM Usuals and never really went back to dm again.

basically from this group of players (myself included) all of the strats that we still see to this day were born and in fairness the players of today have taken these strats and fine tuned them to almsot masterful levels but in my opinion i do not consider most of them pioneers in any way.

Now.. if you are asking me who the number 1 undisputed top rmer of all time is I would have to say it is Super0dfx but there is a group of elite that are just so much better than everyone else that i can not possibly leave super there by himself... those players would be Exorcist, HOHO, Puma, Pong and Rn_do..... my memory sux ao i am sure that there are a few more I am missing. These players all have the ability to completely win a 3v3 all by themselves and have remained on top of the game for over ten years so pick any one of them as your rm hero and you wont be far wrong.

Ken
 UP2YOU

Gönderildi 12/09/2011 - 08:29
BugaBee wrote:
I was in aoe right from the begining.... The legends to me are the players that were the pioneers for the game, the ones that figured everything out. Back when the pop was still 50 we used to do a 17 peon 14 minute bronze (pathetic by todays standards) but anyone who could do that time would own.... then we moved up to a 21 vil 12 minute (or below) bronze once we all figured out how best to use s/f. The_sherrif was the toughest player of that time and although someone else may have done it first i credit him with really bringing the scout rush into play using shang. Maimin Matty let me watch him play a computer once and showed me how to be more efficient with my gathering skills which really helped turn me into a decent player of that time. Those two would have my vote for old schoolers any day. Stalin came to prominence a little more with the release of ROR. The top clans of the day were Praetors, Cows, BTK's, Ash and more I am sure but cant remember... all of these clans had 5 - 10 plus expert players in them.

The proving grounds at that time was cases ladder where we challenged each other many times a day.

I believe boozer when he says he started the vil rush since i have known him almost from the begining although i do not think hes been around quite as long as me. You may not believe me but I think i was one of the first people to utilize choson towers in DM.. you could only have 50 units but you could have 100 towers if you had stone so my strat was to go out and tower like mad... my pards would trib all their stone and away we went..... I later fell in love with RM Usuals and never really went back to dm again.

basically from this group of players (myself included) all of the strats that we still see to this day were born and in fairness the players of today have taken these strats and fine tuned them to almsot masterful levels but in my opinion i do not consider most of them pioneers in any way.

Now.. if you are asking me who the number 1 undisputed top rmer of all time is I would have to say it is Super0dfx but there is a group of elite that are just so much better than everyone else that i can not possibly leave super there by himself... those players would be Exorcist, HOHO, Puma, Pong and Rn_do..... my memory sux ao i am sure that there are a few more I am missing. These players all have the ability to completely win a 3v3 all by themselves and have remained on top of the game for over ten years so pick any one of them as your rm hero and you wont be far wrong.

Ken

Best post yet....
 [UT]Fareith

Gönderildi 24/09/2011 - 20:44
Nobody has said Farieth yet! ;tears

[Orcrist]DRV

Gönderildi 24/09/2011 - 20:53
quito_yume ftw

12345[6]7891011121314151617
76 90 arasından ilk 255 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
12 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 12 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: