Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005].

vmandrilly

Gönderildi 14/08/2018 - 17:20
I can usually connect and play without problem, but sometimes voobly (not the game) keep disconnecting and refuses to connect.

I checked, internet explorer otherwise work just fine and very fast. I can even open the forum and write something like now.

I've been playing 4 or 5 days on voobly and today is second time this keeps happening.

So, is it voobly network capacity reaching a critical level or ?
Is waiting and try again later the only solution ?

Thanks
Vincent
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Gönderildi 14/08/2018 - 17:49
Hi there,

Welcome to Voobly forum ;flowers

The error code you mentioned hints at a temporary connection issue either on your side, or on our side. In most cases the problem is on the players side. I am outlining a few reasons for the same along with possible resolutions as well.

1. Drop in your connection (packet loss): In simple language this means your connection to the internet in general is not stable. Keep in mind opening a browser or a wesbite for that reason including video streaming is not the best way to conclude packet loss. You will need to have a ping window running to check for packet loss.

2. Low upload/download speeds: Opening a website does not really show your upload speeds. In some cases critically low speeds (upload/ download or both) can also be a cause for it. If you are sharing your connection among multiple devices, you may want to disconnect them all and restart your router. Then try connecting to Voobly to see if it makes a difference.

3. Use of VPN/proxy: This can be a complex scenario with tons of possibilities. So if you are using a VPN/proxy by any chance, get rid of it and try connecting again.

4. Firewall and other security apps blocking access: This possibility is rare but it does happen. Adding Voobly and the game you play to your firewall exception list should help.

In general its a good idea to try reconnecting a few times and if it continues to fail, just try restarting your router once. If it still does not work, run a speedtest from [You must login to view link] at that moment to ensure your upload/download speeds are not below a certain threshold.

P.S: As I did mention earlier, in some rare cases the issue is at our end as well but this is extremely rare.

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, we would be happy to be of help. :)
 vmandrilly

Gönderildi 17/08/2018 - 18:16
Hi and thanks for your reply.

1st thing before I go through the whole list:
https://www.voobly.com takes like for ever to load the pages. This is likely due to 3rd parties bocked by china external components it tries to load before showing the pages.
Workaround would be using a VPN, but according to your message, it's more something likely to cause more problem and it's ok for forum to be slow to show, not critical, so we'll let it be.

Hi there,

Welcome to Voobly forum

The error code you mentioned hints at a temporary connection issue either on your side, or on our side. In most cases the problem is on the players side. I am outlining a few reasons for the same along with possible resolutions as well.

1. Drop in your connection (packet loss): In simple language this means your connection to the internet in general is not stable. Keep in mind opening a browser or a wesbite for that reason including video streaming is not the best way to conclude packet loss. You will need to have a ping window running to check for packet loss.

CMD.
ping https://www.voobly.com
Result: Ping doesnt find the server.

2. Low upload/download speeds: Opening a website does not really show your upload speeds. In some cases critically low speeds (upload/ download or both) can also be a cause for it. If you are sharing your connection among multiple devices, you may want to disconnect them all and restart your router. Then try connecting to Voobly to see if it makes a difference.

Nobody else here. All other computers turned off. Router restarted. Same problem.

3. Use of VPN/proxy: This can be a complex scenario with tons of possibilities. So if you are using a VPN/proxy by any chance, get rid of it and try connecting again.

I am not using VPN

4. Firewall and other security apps blocking access: This possibility is rare but it does happen. Adding Voobly and the game you play to your firewall exception list should help.

If firewall or such was restricting access, it would fail to connect all the time, not just sometimes, so this doesnt seem relevant to my case.

5. In general its a good idea to try reconnecting a few times and if it continues to fail, just try restarting your router once. If it still does not work, run a speedtest from [You must login to view link] at that moment to ensure your upload/download speeds are not below a certain threshold.

Speedtest not working (needs JAVA enabled)
So I go to the next availlable speed test....
[You must login to view link]
Result : between 190 Kbps and 220 Kbps.
Latency :
Unloaded
0 ms
Loaded
1.1 s

Upload
Speed
1.8 Mbps

Client Guangzhou, CN 113.103.5.**
Server(s) Seattle, US | San Jose, US

Seems pretty much fine to me. Download speed is supposed to be much higher though, but this is abroad test server.

P.S: As I did mention earlier, in some rare cases the issue is at our end as well but this is extremely rare.
If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, we would be happy to be of help.

Yes I do need additional assistance.
Problem remains.

vmandrilly

Gönderildi 19/08/2018 - 01:58
Any update?
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Düzenlendi19/08/2018 - 11:41 tarafından +sunny@voobly
Hi there,

The ping syntax is incorrect. You do not use the http handler when pinging a site. Try the following instead.

ping [You must login to view link] -t

Keep the window running. If you see anything other than a reply such as 'Destination host not reachable' or 'Request timed out', then you can be sure you are loosing data packets. Do not close the window. Play your games while the ping is running. If and when you drop, immediately alt tab to this window to see if you are currently loosing packets or have lost a few recently. That would imply a drop in your connection.

The second thing to note is that your download speeds are critically low. The minimum recommended both upload and download sustained is 1 MBPS. By sustained, I mean at all times. If your internet package includes a cap limit on upload or download speeds, you might want to get that increased to a minimum of 2 MBPS up and down to ensure smoother game play.

Edit:

[You must login to view link] results are not always accurate. I would suggest using speedtest.net. Installing Java should not take long.
 PokerRJ

Gönderildi 21/08/2018 - 04:04

I'm having similar problems, I'm following the guidelines, to see if it solves my problem.
 kitt

Gönderildi 21/08/2018 - 13:08
hi
start your own post and explain the problem and what you have done please.
 [RoR]GraceEagle

Gönderildi 25/08/2018 - 13:11
>* same isue
 xxxnoname

Gönderildi 25/08/2018 - 13:21
same issue for 2 people i think its voobly servers
 xxxnoname

Gönderildi 25/08/2018 - 13:22
0 players online
definitely servers
 [ VGT ]TikitakaAttacka

Düzenlendi25/08/2018 - 13:32 tarafından [ VGT ]TikitakaAttacka
thanks for the quick reply! hope you can fix it soon!
Voobly is down right now. We will have an update for you shortly.

same problem, cant connect to voobly lobby:

my inet is top
i can acess voobly website w/o problems and all other websites
forwarded all voobly and AOC ports in the router
 Jugandaner69

Gönderildi 25/08/2018 - 13:25
same here!
 [TC]YoungBuck

Gönderildi 25/08/2018 - 13:26
Voobly is down right now. We will have an update for you shortly.
 TK_katana

Gönderildi 25/08/2018 - 13:31
same here... and yesterday I was able to enter..
 Bleyage

Gönderildi 25/08/2018 - 13:32
same here

[1]23
1 15 arasından ilk 39 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi

Dân số hiện tại:
1.6 reward campaing (59 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (51 Người chơi)
Word Association (51 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (49 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (22 Người chơi)
Sheep vs Wolf 2 - mod GUIDE (16 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: