Command bar

Haumea

Gönderildi 28/01/2018 - 15:57
Hi;

I'd like to know; how can I have a centered command bar/left (for a minimap in the center of my screen for much easier glancing), while selecting Userpatch in Game>Resolution Tool>Command bar position?

Selecting Userpatch is the only way for me to choose a standard res of 1920x1200. With the others options of command bar position I've only 3 available resolutions which are around 800x600 and 15xx X 10xx and it won't go full screen as well for some reason but anyway bellow 1920x1080 is unplayable for me also I really wanna play with a centered map :(

Please help me I'm desperate... ;tears ;tears ;tears
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [MM]Gallas

Gönderildi 28/01/2018 - 18:04
hi Haumea,

Try with forced desktop resolution ingame, rendered in 32bit color and windowed-mode, then adjust command bar settings.
 Haumea

Gönderildi 28/01/2018 - 18:20
Hi Gallas,

If you have other technical tips to solve this issue I'm all ears; already have those options checked unfortunately, didn't help... Already tried to tweak all settings in the "Game" menu in lobby, I did like 50 differents combinations, about all I guess; nothing worked out. If I could change the coding of some game files maybe ?
 kitt

Gönderildi 29/01/2018 - 13:31
hi
is this what you have done done
 Haumea

Gönderildi 29/01/2018 - 21:55
Hi kitt,
Yes this is what I have as settings, also in direct X, I have an option bellow "Start in window mode": Disable hardware acceleration that is checked. And in window compatibility I have everything checked.
 Haumea

Gönderildi 29/01/2018 - 21:57
And if I change command bar position, then I can't go above 15xx x 10xx resolution in game with 3 differents options only, others are bellow. With UP I have like 12/15 different resolution options that works great but I don't know how to center the minimap this way... ;3confused
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Gönderildi 29/01/2018 - 22:38
Should work regardless.
Try creating a new/delete the current SP profile in the offline game. Select your desired resolution, switch back to Voobly and boot it up regularly.
Once you're in-game, select 1920x1200.

PS. Feel free to join Helproom in case you need help with any of this.
 Haumea

Gönderildi 01/02/2018 - 19:40
Hi eric,
When you talk about offline game you mean that I launch a game from a voobly lobby in single player mode and that I delete the current profile I have then make a new one with desired resolution ? (The current profile I have is set on the desired resolution tho). I guess I'll have to remake all hotkeys as well ? (not an issue but just a little extra burden especially if the solution doesn't fix it :$ )

Because I use the voobly game from HD compatibility patch and I have no resolutions options in HD unlike maybe on the original game.
 [ByT]Edutosu

Gönderildi 22/02/2018 - 13:04
i have exactly the same issue as Haumea and the solutions mentioned above haven't helped either.
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Gönderildi 22/02/2018 - 15:19
Hi,

As a general rule, it's always best to create a new thread for technical issues rather than posting a reply on an existing one.

That said, you will not be able to center the minimap unless you are using a multi monitor setup.
 [MM]Gallas

Gönderildi 16/04/2018 - 12:33
Maybe this can help:
ZergOnly wrote:
WooW, I eventually found out the solution, I'm going to share it here so next time you see someone with a similar issue, you can tell that person this simple fix... :

Go to display settings in windows, there you should find a window's "scaling", mine was on 125% (recommended); I switched it to 100% (not the recommended one therefore); and suddenly, my resolution issue with the centered minimap is gone!

I can now finally select Game>Resolution Tool>Command Bar> Left instead of user patch without having the game crashing at launch or being stuck with 15xx_10xx resolution in game; I get the center minimap and my 1920x1200 res ;king ;thumbup ;yahoo

[1]
1 11 arasından ilk 11 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: