issue with game loading

TheMilasho1

Gönderildi 23/01/2018 - 02:29
So everytime i go into a game and join a lobby, i can pick my civ and everything else but then when the game goes to load it says that windows is having an issue with AOC. This has been happening since i downloaded wololokingdoms. I deleted WK and it persisted and so i uninstalled voobly and AOC and did the reccomended clean install and yet this issue keeps occurring. What am I doing wrong?
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 kitt

Gönderildi 23/01/2018 - 16:01
hi
completely off of vooobly, does AOC run ok?
you can try this:
Quote:
Jineapple
Do you use the compatibility patch to play on Voobly? Then use the following guide: https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch

If Voobly crashes when opening a lobby (and a reinstallation of Voobly doesn't fix it), try the manual installation of the comp patch with the link at the end of the guide before opening a lobby.

Regarding WololoKingdoms, you should make sure regular AoC works first before installing that. Have Steam running before you open the installer and don't close it during the installation.
 TheMilasho1

Gönderildi 24/01/2018 - 00:24
yes off of voobly it will run fine on steam
 kitt

Gönderildi 24/01/2018 - 01:32
hi
try the above by jineapple
 TheMilasho1

Gönderildi 24/01/2018 - 02:23
thats the thing. I did a complete uninstall of game and patch and then tried a manual patch install. It says everything went fine. I enter the lobby, join a game, thegame starts and instead of loading the map it kicks me out and says it is having an issue with the game. and yet i can play on steam with no issue and the game very clearly works. I'm not sure what to do
 kitt

Gönderildi 24/01/2018 - 12:34
hi
read here and see if it helps: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/273160
when i say runs off of voobly, i mean does it run in single player off of all clients?
 TheMilasho1

Gönderildi 24/01/2018 - 20:45
like I can play single player on steam with no issue
 TheMilasho1

Gönderildi 24/01/2018 - 20:53
I am not having the diagnostic run again after first install and I have not allowed it to install to "New Folder", instead it goes straight into "Age2HD"
 kitt

Gönderildi 24/01/2018 - 23:07
hi
ok
does it run ok off of steam and off of voobly?
go to admin tools, application events, on your pc. look at the logs and see what is the problem error wise.
why it closes.

[1]
1 9 arasından ilk 9 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi