2 mods in same time

['sT]alaaeddine____

Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 30/01/2017
Gönderiler:16
Düzenlendi02/12/2017 - 17:49 tarafından ['sT]alaaeddine____
i want this option to play wololokingdom+allied vision in same time and that cant be happened as you cant add two mods in settings and some maps cant be played witout allied vision!!!!
:)
:) :) :)
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 +Jineapple

Grup: System Operator
Katılım Tarihi: 05/09/2015
Gönderiler:236
Gönderildi 02/12/2017 - 19:25
What maps can't be played without allied vision?

Generally, it's not possible to have an automated combination of two mods, but someone can make a seperate, third, datamod that combines the characteristics of two other ones.

WololoKingdoms+Allied Vision would be possible, but I'm hesitant to add this, as it would take away the Portuguese team bonus. Also, carto is already free and instant in WK, so allied vision doesn't make such a big difference as in aoc.
 ['sT]alaaeddine____

Katılım Tarihi: 30/01/2017
Gönderiler:16
Düzenlendi03/12/2017 - 19:00 tarafından ['sT]alaaeddine____
but some maps like black forest cant be played with wololokingdome cause you cant see your friend when waling ,and cant help instantly: and vietnamese team bonus still cause allied vision dont locate openente spot :)
 +Jineapple

Grup: System Operator
Katılım Tarihi: 05/09/2015
Gönderiler:236
Gönderildi 03/12/2017 - 20:09
Well, that's an extra incentive to use Portuguese. And it's not like it makes BF unplayable, you can still just ping+chat without allied vision
 Deathcounter_

Katılım Tarihi: 07/03/2013
Gönderiler:56
Gönderildi 04/12/2017 - 08:11
Don't you see the allied TC's? They are visible on all Maps or am I wrong? Even if not, there is a road that shows you on which side your team is.

[1]
1 5 arasından ilk 5 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git: