AoM unable to find license library

Tom_Henks

Düzenlendi07/11/2017 - 18:23 tarafından Tom_Henks
Hello,
I've bought Age of Mythology Extended Edition on Steam a long time ago. It contains The Titans expansion as well as a newer expansion featuring Chinese gods. Today I wanted to try out multiplayer on Voobly and it asked me to install a compatibility patch, which I did and it ran without errors. I also installed patch 1.03. Then I entered a game lobby and when the host started the game, an error message appeared saying "Error - unable to find license library (EBUEulax.dll)" as shown in the attachment.

I tried reinstalling the patch, restarting voobly etc. but it's still not working. Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks in advance!
Eklentiler:
AoM error.png (dosya boyutu: 15.37 KB)

Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Gönderildi 07/11/2017 - 21:36
I believe the extended edition is not yet supported by Voobly.
 [CSC]Bieber

Gönderildi 07/11/2017 - 22:14
+sunny@voobly wrote:
I believe the extended edition is not yet supported by Voobly.

That is what I said as well. But I wasn't sure.
 oll0dun

Gönderildi 11/12/2017 - 04:36
Qual versão devo baixar para não ter esse erro ?
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Gönderildi 11/12/2017 - 10:46
I believe it is the classic version (Age of Mythology and the Titans expansion). You can check with an AOM mod (Chrono or Blackadder) for more details.

You can buy the game from a local store if you have one, or look for it online on Amazon/ Ebay or other such marketplaces.

Good luck ;flowers
 Suzuji

Gönderildi 20/12/2017 - 23:58
Does the game work on windows 10? I head a lot of people had trouble launching it, as w10 didn't have compatible drivers, and that the microsoft staff didn't want to move their damn ass for us glorious AOM survivors
 TompXSupport

Gönderildi 23/12/2017 - 13:21
Game works fine with windows 10.
 +BlackAdder_

Gönderildi 25/12/2017 - 03:21
2Tom_Henks: Unfortunately the Steam version is not compatible with Voobly, and there is no Compatibility Patch available for AoMEE as there is for AoEIIHD :-/

2oll0dun & ITalkAcid: Original Age of Mythology + The Titans datadisc and the Gold version are compatible with Voobly, you can get the [You must login to view link] and possibly some other local stores.

On Win 10, you'll have to [You must login to view link] and then it'll work fine through Voobly if you let it do its thing (Voobly installs a working launcher). Sometimes you might have to do something extra, which is Googlable, but usually it isn't necessary.

[1]
1 8 arasından ilk 8 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi