nice try metroid

['RB']nhoobish

Gönderildi 19/08/2017 - 22:27
_Hacks wrote:
Ok here is the solution, i have an old version of the mod when it was good. Would you mind fixing it back as it was before. Or should I? Watching people mad and suffer on the forums is really pathetic metroid. Grow up man.

I doubt he deleted his files.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 xMp_LuisPro

Gönderildi 19/08/2017 - 23:15
Return the rcb fast... all rcb players are now playing cba hero or bloods
 POVEDAJHON

Gönderildi 19/08/2017 - 23:48
por favor dejen la version anterior del RCB GOLD, este nuevo mapa es muy maluco, por mi parte no volvere a jugar RCB GOLD, si no es con el mapa que veniamos jugando, muchas gracias y espero que escuchen nuestra peticion
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 04:39
I doubt he deleted his files.

This is a true statement.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 10:16
This is a true statement.

This is his statement.
 _Hacks

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 13:43
RCB Old version updates are Back. ;news
Download RCB User Mod here: http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/847/RCB-User-Mod
Test the mod and Have fun. Wait for approval then the mod can be played rated.
 ImGrimReaper

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 16:23
_Hacks wrote:
RCB Old version updates are Back. ;news
Download RCB User Mod here: http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/847/RCB-User-Mod
Test the mod and Have fun. Wait for approval then the mod can be played rated.

Thanks Hacks. Just make sure this **** weapon don't have access to change anything on it.nhoobish is good I rather have him edit it if anything.
And weapon your a piece of **** seriously.

Trust me people if no rcb then I'm sorry to say and I'm saying it openly.
If no rcb I don't think anyone will be playing anything on voobly.
And I mean anything.
 Bucketbot1

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 17:04
Thanks Hacks. Just make sure this **** weapon don't have access to change anything on it.nhoobish is good I rather have him edit it if anything.
And weapon your a piece of **** seriously.

Trust me people if no rcb then I'm sorry to say and I'm saying it openly.
If no rcb I don't think anyone will be playing anything on voobly.
And I mean anything.

Weapon is a dumb mother****er but let's not go full **** with pretending RCB is the best thing to happen to Voobly. As we speak right now, there is a single rated RCB game being played in the CS lobby lol
 ImGrimReaper

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 18:16
Bucketbot1 wrote:
Weapon is a dumb mother****er but let's not go full **** with pretending RCB is the best thing to happen to Voobly. As we speak right now, there is a single rated RCB game being played in the CS lobby lol

The point is not that rcb is the best thing that happen to voobly.
The point is why the **** would he **** up the map with out asking people's opinion.
Lots of people like and play rcb. Cba is just **** map and most people play it . It's a joke.
And I wasn't saying if rcb die people will quit voobly.
I spoke to some people who love rcb and will not tolerate anyone trying to kill the map dilebratly.
They might try and get voobly to stop working for long enough until people get fed up and start leaving.
 QuackQuackIvI_F

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 19:47
The point is not that rcb is the best thing that happen to voobly.
The point is why the **** would he **** up the map with out asking people's opinion.
Lots of people like and play rcb. Cba is just **** map and most people play it . It's a joke.
And I wasn't saying if rcb die people will quit voobly.
I spoke to some people who love rcb and will not tolerate anyone trying to kill the map dilebratly.
They might try and get voobly to stop working for long enough until people get fed up and start leaving.

RCB died a long time ago. The level of competition is pitiful nowadays. There is no true "best" player now because the best player stopped playing years ago. Your attempt at RCB tournaments is pitiful because they are nowhere near an accurate reflection of who is the best. One game being hosted in AoC Customer Scenarios? lmao. That's hilarious. There's no point to play anymore. Go play League of Legends or something. At least with that, you can make real money. Free to play too.
 khilafat_

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 20:26
RCB died a long time ago. The level of competition is pitiful nowadays. There is no true "best" player now because the best player stopped playing years ago. Your attempt at RCB tournaments is pitiful because they are nowhere near an accurate reflection of who is the best. One game being hosted in AoC Customer Scenarios? lmao. That's hilarious. There's no point to play anymore. Go play League of Legends or something. At least with that, you can make real money. Free to play too.

i have zero word against your stupid brain.
 ImGrimReaper

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 20:27
You sound like zanchy. Get lost.
 QuackQuackIvI_F

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 20:28
khilafat_ wrote:
i have zero word against your stupid brain.

Speechless when told the truth. Totally understand.
 khilafat_

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 20:34

still must say if the best players stop playing.why did they stop playing??
editors made rcb better and better and perfect there was competition fun
they worked hard to make map better every single thing they test then they added
but in that time they was asking people to share their thoughts for improvements of map
and without asking anyone they just copy 2011 design and force players to play it again
if this was expected to happen at the end why mod editors wasted their hard work and time to improve map
all was fake? what is going on ???
 khilafat_

Gönderildi 20/08/2017 - 20:35
Speechless when told the truth. Totally understand.

if you can call back all old players who were best then call them and we will accept new map make your mind .

12[3]45678
31 45 arasından ilk 106 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
3 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 3 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: