I AM tOIvIeNtIuIvI.

AOTD_IYIiDGeT

Gönderildi 02/05/2017 - 03:48
First and foremost my name is Steve, I'm 28. I started playing AoK when I was in 6th or 7th grade I can't remember exactly. My mom's boyfriend had AoE which I loved and from there started playing AoK DAM. I never enjoyed RM or AoC. I don't remember my very first name but one that stands out to me is my AOTD name. AOTD_IYIiDGeT. I was also The_IYIiDGeT. I played for years and became good. Very good. But, unfortunately I could never be the best. I joined the x clan under _X_IcEIVIaN_. I always played orange... Sparingly red. I came across this http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/35527/8

And there I saw my akas especially IYIiK_LivinG_

I knew FranKz, Rais, indes, raider... Um, I knew just about everyone on the HoF. I was good friends with Wolv before he quit AoK to go to AoC under the wB clan. Wolv was like a 2300+ player in Huns.

How did I get the name tOrMeNtIuM? I stole it from the real torm... Keep reading.

I met torm through AIM(AOL instant messenger) the torm who created the map hack and enabled me with a hack to delete other players units didn't play at the time. He gave ME the hack. I had been playing AoK for years but because of my crappy computer, dial up modem, and being in middle school I couldn't hang with the top. I was always top 20 though. I had so many Smurf accounts and such LOL.

O and StalinSca a legend ? People hated him bc. He was trash but talked big. Stayed in the rated rooms. Top players in AoK didn't play in the rated side.

Anyway I got the name after The Zone did a restart. Not sure the year but there was a time in maybe 2004? Give or take... They cleared out the database Nd u could create a name that already existed. If you truly played on the zone you know what I mean. I came across this website because I was reminiscing​ and watched s YouTube video of me on my IYIiK aka playing someone from basic.

I was also INSTALL_LivinG
I was in AWK but I can't remember the name.

Please, I see people think the torm that helped make this site was torm the player. If the guy who made this page is really torm he knows who I am. tOrIvIeNtIuIvI. The guy who he met thru AOL whom he first handed the maP hack.(at the time only AoC had hacks.

I helped ruin the game.. but it was already dying at this point.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [LyF]JimmY

Gönderildi 02/05/2017 - 09:33
First and foremost my name is Steve, I'm 28. I started playing AoK when I was in 6th or 7th grade I can't remember exactly. My mom's boyfriend had AoE which I loved and from there started playing AoK DAM. I never enjoyed RM or AoC. I don't remember my very first name but one that stands out to me is my AOTD name. AOTD_IYIiDGeT. I was also The_IYIiDGeT. I played for years and became good. Very good. But, unfortunately I could never be the best. I joined the x clan under _X_IcEIVIaN_. I always played orange... Sparingly red. I came across this http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/35527/8

And there I saw my akas especially IYIiK_LivinG_

I knew FranKz, Rais, indes, raider... Um, I knew just about everyone on the HoF. I was good friends with Wolv before he quit AoK to go to AoC under the wB clan. Wolv was like a 2300+ player in Huns.

How did I get the name tOrMeNtIuM? I stole it from the real torm... Keep reading.

I met torm through AIM(AOL instant messenger) the torm who created the map hack and enabled me with a hack to delete other players units didn't play at the time. He gave ME the hack. I had been playing AoK for years but because of my crappy computer, dial up modem, and being in middle school I couldn't hang with the top. I was always top 20 though. I had so many Smurf accounts and such LOL.

O and StalinSca a legend ? People hated him bc. He was trash but talked big. Stayed in the rated rooms. Top players in AoK didn't play in the rated side.

Anyway I got the name after The Zone did a restart. Not sure the year but there was a time in maybe 2004? Give or take... They cleared out the database Nd u could create a name that already existed. If you truly played on the zone you know what I mean. I came across this website because I was reminiscing​ and watched s YouTube video of me on my IYIiK aka playing someone from basic.

I was also INSTALL_LivinG
I was in AWK but I can't remember the name.

Please, I see people think the torm that helped make this site was torm the player. If the guy who made this page is really torm he knows who I am. tOrIvIeNtIuIvI. The guy who he met thru AOL whom he first handed the maP hack.(at the time only AoC had hacks.

Welcome whoever you are. This is a wonderful site and in no way is it run by people with personality issues.
 AOTD_IYIiDGeT

Gönderildi 02/05/2017 - 12:20
Thank you. I am across seas and won't be back in the states untill October. I'll deff be around. Hopefully get in contact with some old AoK buddies.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Gönderildi 02/05/2017 - 13:34
rofl
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Gönderildi 02/05/2017 - 16:09
My name was sirred300 and I was a big deal.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Gönderildi 02/05/2017 - 17:30
This reminds me of these threads:
1) http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/238283
2) http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/238242

I bet 200 points on Madness ladder that this guy is the same person.
 [Beor]_Dagnir_

Gönderildi 02/05/2017 - 17:54
Typical Aok faggot that thought he was a 'big deal' 10+ years ago when he was a teenager and barely had pubes. Well guess what, AoK Faggot? No one cares.

[LyF]JimmY

Gönderildi 02/05/2017 - 20:35
Typical Aok faggot that thought he was a 'big deal' 10+ years ago when he was a teenager and barely had pubes. Well guess what, AoK Faggot? No one cares.

Such a wonderfully warm welcome
 AOTD_IYIiDGeT

Gönderildi 03/05/2017 - 12:34
Yeah, definitely makes me appreciate the community. O well.
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Gönderildi 03/05/2017 - 14:41

;stern
 calexus5678

Düzenlendi03/05/2017 - 17:34 tarafından calexus5678
Ok dude

Oh why don't you link us this youtube video so we can see how pro you are(n't)?
 [sT]Mike_

Gönderildi 05/05/2017 - 05:23
nice post.

im trying to contact the real ToRm right now, about a code fix.
 [LyF]JimmY

Gönderildi 05/05/2017 - 08:48
[sT]Mike_ wrote:
nice post.

im trying to contact the real ToRm right now, about a code fix.

He longer gives a ****,save yourself the bother
 Mataichi

Gönderildi 05/05/2017 - 21:00
Nice blog post, faggot.
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Düzenlendi08/05/2017 - 01:33 tarafından [ViCiouS]Marauder

Looks like Sean is busy making friends again.

[1]2
1 15 arasından ilk 18 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi