Crashes in game

Amiya

Gönderildi 23/04/2017 - 18:33
Hello :)

I play age of mythology titans on voobly, when I play I sometimes get crashes. I get a black screen and nothing else happens. Sometimes I don't get any crashes and sometimes I do. It happens the most when I click on something. When it happens it looks like my screen goes very small. And then I need to close everything, because nothing works anymore. I have windows 7. It also says Age of Mythology has stopped working.

The weird thing is that sometimes I haven't any problems playing. And out of the nowhere I get a crash.
Can someone help me to solve this problem?
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 +BlackAdder_

Gönderildi 03/05/2017 - 02:34
Hey,

That unfortunately doesn't seem like anything I've encountered before, but I would suggest trying a re-install of AoM - it might help cleaning up the installation - also try launching without any possible mods you might have installed if it helps.
 [DoD]Chaos___

Düzenlendi03/05/2017 - 03:00 tarafından [DoD]Chaos___
If BlackAdder's steps don't resolve this problem for you, I would recommend closing out as many other programs as possible. There have been cases of other programs such as antivirus programs clashing with the stability of AoM. Make sure windows 7 has the latest updates. What graphics card do you have?

[1]
1 3 arasından ilk 3 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi

O que é popular agora:
1.6 reward campaing (61 usuários)
AoKTS updates (58 usuários)
Word Association (53 usuários)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (49 usuários)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (15 usuários)
CBA HERO v18 (15 usuários)
Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana: