Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Challenge to SU and Camp 2v2 AB

Challenge to SU and Camp 2v2 AB

DesignInMalice

Gönderildi 17/04/2017 - 18:07
and escape. Your signature is lame af... did you really make a sig out of something you said cause you thought it was funny? you're one of those ****s who laugh at his own jokes when everybody looks at you like you're simple. because, let's face it, you are simple.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [vR]EsCape___

Gönderildi 17/04/2017 - 18:12
guys guys, you know why cs down coz of these type of behaviour of players,RM players are too good even if they are 2k3+ i chat with tyrant bact,slam,chris they are such a good guys and i dont believe and expect this type of behaviour from cs guys because they running for just a small maps and care about puntos.this is just for fun not to feel someone that you are noob you ****er idot

Play for Fun and [You must login to view link] you guys take cs as skill then i think no one is good as damian. :)
 DesignInMalice

Düzenlendi17/04/2017 - 18:16 tarafından DesignInMalice
guys guys, you know why cs down coz of these type of behaviour of players,RM players are too good even if they are 2k3+ i chat with tyrant bact,slam,chris they are such a good guys and i dont believe and expect this type of behaviour from cs guys because they running for just a small maps and care about puntos.this is just for fun not to feel someone that you are noob you ****er idot

Play for Fun and [You must login to view link] you guys take cs as skill then i think no one is good as damian. :)

Says the guy who took a screenshot of his own comment insulting someone? you're special. so very special. I bet you need to wear a helmet when you leave the house.

edit: removing your signature after I called you out on it just makes you look like a ****
 [vR]EsCape___

Gönderildi 17/04/2017 - 18:16
ok i wear any other suggestion? :)
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Gönderildi 17/04/2017 - 18:18
ignore others comment escape, hatters gonna hate.
wait for su camp reply
 [vR]EsCape___

Gönderildi 17/04/2017 - 18:19
ok Boss :)
 [7th]W0LF____

Gönderildi 17/04/2017 - 18:39
ok Boss :)
What if boss says suck my ****?
 Slash

Gönderildi 17/04/2017 - 20:43
Who wants a beer?
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Gönderildi 17/04/2017 - 20:48
You can say what you want but Ive missed this. CS isnt dead yet ;lol
 [DSyR]ImNiHaL

Gönderildi 17/04/2017 - 21:03
FORUM WARS STARTED

Ready,
Steady,
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

;gamer ;gamer ;gamer
 [Beor]_Dagnir_

Gönderildi 17/04/2017 - 23:35
hate to break it to you escape but riding the coat tail of a washed up indian player will do you no favors, friend.

The challenge to camp/su doesnt even really make that much sense as you suck at everything and would just make primez have to work extra hard to get a win. If you want to make a real challenge, do a bo7 or bo9 as unlike you su/camp actually know how to play more than just AB (and in your case CBA hero) at a really low level.
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

Gönderildi 18/04/2017 - 00:18
u just embrassing urself escape
 bukayosaka

Gönderildi 18/04/2017 - 00:51
Slash wrote:
Who wants a beer?
#

Ahem.
 [xCs]tr4house

Gönderildi 18/04/2017 - 02:15
ab noob map
can't wait to see all of u guys pressing Z then S and using runners with no attack stance :O i wonder who will get 200 kills first by 5 kills by random variation and then own game , rly complex, sophisticated map with many possibilities / outcomes tbh best of luck to u both sir
SUCK MAP ! x10000000000
 ['RB']nhoobish

Gönderildi 18/04/2017 - 08:17
hate to break it to you escape but riding the coat tail of a washed up indian player will do you no favors, friend.

The challenge to camp/su doesnt even really make that much sense as you suck at everything and would just make primez have to work extra hard to get a win. If you want to make a real challenge, do a bo7 or bo9 as unlike you su/camp actually know how to play more than just AB (and in your case CBA hero) at a really low level.

Did not think he was your friend.

12[3]456
31 45 arasından ilk 79 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
2 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 2 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: