Poll to reset CBA/Hero Ladders

Bigstickbean

Gönderildi 31/03/2017 - 18:45
...And it would be a good idea to maintain old records (ratings, wins, losses) in players' profiles.

This already happens.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [LyF]JimmY

Gönderildi 31/03/2017 - 19:00
mich wrote:
When do you think the CBA & CBA Hero Ladders should be reset?
  • Every year
  • Every two years
  • Every three years

Note: Reset will occur around the end of April.

Every 30 seconds without fail
 [LyF]JimmY

Gönderildi 31/03/2017 - 19:01
mich wrote:
Since they are full of bashing/smurfing as you say, wouldn't this be part of the reason to reset? Just sayin'. Smurfs can be annoying, but they help keep the game alive.

Also, if you see point trading or mismatch, it doesn't take long to report them. It's quite possible they'll end up 16x themselves lol

*Their*
 Maki_

Gönderildi 31/03/2017 - 19:01
But when is the reset happening? and why it hasn't happened already lol
 mich

Düzenlendi31/03/2017 - 19:03 tarafından mich
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
*Their*

Incorrect Sir.
Maki_ wrote:
But when is the reset happening? and why it hasn't happened already lol
mich wrote:
Note: Reset will occur around the end of April.

Um, read the very first post?
 Dej4Vu

Gönderildi 31/03/2017 - 19:14
Every year & ban shogunn from the forums :#
 ['RB']Dan

Gönderildi 31/03/2017 - 19:29
& and give me the ability to delete bull**** advertisement off the rebound team wall ;stick
 [NBB]EmpireDead_

Gönderildi 31/03/2017 - 19:57
I would agree with you on one point that it would be a good way to fool mad smurfers as they would loose everything rather than tons of nicks for nothing. But there are other sides like bashing even thow people gets bashed everyday but they have the numbers in front of them where they can easily see how good a player is. but once its reset, two friendly wolfs can easily get into a bunch of sheeps and bash them while the sheeps just wanted to play "cba hero noob game". And trust me the numbers would be high. And the weak ones would be the victim of the race for stronger people to become great again. And people who's only shield is the rate cap, would have nothing to protect them.
 [Eot_]DJ

Gönderildi 31/03/2017 - 23:41
Every year.
 [LyF]JimmY

Gönderildi 01/04/2017 - 02:22
mich wrote:
Incorrect Sir.

Um, read the very first post?

mich bites like it was 1999 again

;cry ;happycry
 Anik3t_

Düzenlendi01/04/2017 - 05:51 tarafından Anik3t_
2 Years !!!
Copied From other thread :
Anik3t_ wrote:
Making all the ladders resetting every in short time will just make point lovers players to stop playing as they will loose their rate every 6 months. And atm CS constitute majority of those kind of players , taking a decision on the basis of vocal community of CS which claims themselves not to be **point lovers** and they are around <30 will just affect the other players of CS community and CS lobby will Just Become a Lobby of friendly games with 100 known Players in it.
For me , the very first time i Joined voobly , i liked the rating system so much and played day n night to get good rates in NPL , and i m sure for any players moving to CS voobly would like to keep their rate for a long time which they worked hard to achieve. It's just pointless to take opinions on every decision by the tiny CS Forums Community. In my opinion the only frequent reset was necessary for CBA / CBA Hero 1v1 and Madness which has already been discussed. For others i think 2 Year Gap is perfect and frequent resets can have harsh effect on community. On a side note why not a new player would like to play in some permanent ladders of MS where there is pretty much very less resets and can feel secure with their rates. Apart from this frequent resets will just produce a lot of mismatch skills in TG games and abuses in long term time. Idk why people are voting for a 6 months decay and i think they should give a proper reason rather than writing 1 line ^^
Thats all !!!!
 PradeeP

Gönderildi 01/04/2017 - 13:11
Every one year or less
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Gönderildi 01/04/2017 - 15:53
@ Aniket

No one proposed to remove the ratings system. The proposal in question is resetting a ladder that hasn't been reset in at least 3-4 years. In theory, people came here first to play the game, and second to achieve a high rating. If anyone decides to stop playing because their points were reset (and I believe a few will), then let them go. Quality is more important than quantity.
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Gönderildi 02/04/2017 - 20:00
so you're making games miserable for up to a month and when some1 might comeback they cant even play in 18xx+ games
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa another great decision by voobly plebs, i swear u ppl killed CS so hard with bad decisions, uve got no clue how to run this ****.
 Th0m

Gönderildi 02/04/2017 - 22:55
so you're making games miserable for up to a month and when some1 might comeback they cant even play in 18xx+ games
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa another great decision by voobly plebs, i swear u ppl killed CS so hard with bad decisions, uve got no clue how to run this ****.

A significant number of people who exclusively play 18+, 18+ 2k+ games have asked for this. What would you suggest?

1[2]34567
16 30 arasından ilk 92 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
2 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 2 ziyaretçi

Şu an en popüler:
Word Association (80 kullanıcı)
1.6 reward campaing (64 kullanıcı)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (51 kullanıcı)
AoKTS updates (41 kullanıcı)
Photos of Voobly Players (21 kullanıcı)