Changes to CS Discussion

[dv8]OrangWuTang

Gönderildi 02/03/2017 - 19:45
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 mich

Gönderildi 02/03/2017 - 19:56
Teasers wrote:
CS - Overall removal was the biggest mistake ever. It actually killed CS. Half of my friend list left after it was removed.

All about them puntos eh?
 Slash

Gönderildi 02/03/2017 - 20:54
mich wrote:
We're keeping the madness ladder, but imo it should be reset at least once a month. Not sure when it was reset last. No way for me to tell either as the matches drop off after a certain time frame.

I'm very reluctant bringing back the Overall Ladder. Personally, I just don't see the value in it.

Don't bring it back mich, just don't. It wont do any good to the community, remember how it was with aok? People don't play other maps cause they want to learn or enjoy , they just did it for the points. CS community is corrupted as it is, this won't do any good.
 [LyF]JimmY

Düzenlendi02/03/2017 - 21:23 tarafından [LyF]JimmY
It's all talk talk talk talk. Then people just get bored and walk away. Ridiculous. Either do something or don't. Just don't discuss for 5 friggin years.
 mich

Gönderildi 03/03/2017 - 00:03
So about Overall Ladder returning. It won't be.
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Gönderildi 03/03/2017 - 01:35
Reset Cba and Hero. Do it now.
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Gönderildi 03/03/2017 - 01:55
Bring back overall with average rating.
 Dej4Vu

Gönderildi 03/03/2017 - 04:07
make me a sandwich right now.
=v
 bukayosaka

Gönderildi 03/03/2017 - 09:46
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
It's all talk talk talk talk. Then people just get bored and walk away. Ridiculous. Either do something or don't. Just don't discuss for 5 friggin years.

We're gonna make this forum great again.
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Gönderildi 04/03/2017 - 14:40
Excuse me. May I have a minute to talk to you about our lord and savior RCB? It is the solution that will set you free. RCB for you, RCB for your friend, RCB for your neighbor. RCB will cure sadness. RCB will cure boredom. RCB is a panacea. Sad because you don't have a great life? Try RCB. Want to go out and get drunk? RCB will treat you better with longer effects on the mind. Go RCB. Play RCB.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Gönderildi 04/03/2017 - 14:48
Excuse me. May I have a minute to talk to you about our lord and savior RCB? It is the solution that will set you free. RCB for you, RCB for your friend, RCB for your neighbor. RCB will cure sadness. RCB will cure boredom. RCB is a panacea. Sad because you don't have a great life? Try RCB. Want to go out and get drunk? RCB will treat you better with longer effects on the mind. Go RCB. Play RCB.

+1
 mich

Gönderildi 03/08/2018 - 20:01

1234567[8]
106 117 arasından ilk 117 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
2 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 2 ziyaretçi

Lo más popular ahora:
Word Association (83 usuarios)
AoKTS updates (74 usuarios)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (58 usuarios)
1.6 reward campaing (58 usuarios)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (29 usuarios)
TIW 2020 Map votes (25 usuarios)
Temas más activos de la semana: