Spectator Dashboard mods doesn't work?

kiicki

Gönderildi 19/03/2015 - 02:09
So today I downloaded the Spector dashboard from the voobly mods. After download I watched a recorded gameplay. Nothing happens. it just plays the same way it did before I downloaded the Mod. Is it something I should press? Please help!
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 kitt

Gönderildi 19/03/2015 - 02:22
hi
did you enable it from tab in the room? it gives stats.
 _Catastrophe

Düzenlendi19/03/2015 - 19:38 tarafından _Catastrophe
1) Did you try typing '!dash' in chat?

2) If so ^, I also had the same problem. It worked again after I went to the mod page, clicked 'download now' again, and closed and reopened medieval siege. Here's the mod page:

http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/476/Spectator-Dashboard

3) You also have to load the game from file>settings>watch a recording.

One thing to note is that if you have always start spec server checked, the rec will only play at normal speed. By default, it's always unchecked. You can fast forward through the rec as long as this is not checked.

Second thing to note is that voobly doesn't let you look into subdirectories in the save game folder, which is annoying because I have a ton of folders in my save games folder. You can't choose start at single player menu either or else spec dashboard doesn't start. The way around this is to load any rec from voobly lobby, then go to quit current game, and then main menu from the achievements screen. Now you can go to your saved games folder and load a game from a sub-directory.

[1]
1 3 arasından ilk 3 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi

Lo más popular ahora: