CBA FFA

_Hacks

Düzenlendi10/01/2015 - 11:48 tarafından _Hacks
A good news for FFA players. :) As the amount of camping is getting high everyday in ffa games. i have come up with a new version of CBA dedicated for FFA games, after some players requested such kind of maps:

''Consider it my request to take some action regarding the issue because players like me play for fun which means to fight in the game not just camp and wait for 8-10 hours.''

And i agree with his opinion. So the CBA FFA map will have this new AC (Anticamp) feature:
Middle Resources tribute: Every 5 minute, 4000 Gold-Stone-Food and Wood Tribute.
Details: Adding Middle Resources tribute: which gives players standing at middle an amount of resources every several minutes will make sure that the camper will fail by fighting close to his castles waiting his enemy to be out of resources. And in this way, the resources wont end for players which have a unit in the center.

Old CBA discussion threads:
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/210186
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/205745
Other CBA v16 features are still the same. :)

New additions + suggestions:
- Middle resources tribute every 5 minutes (Added)
- 1 Treb every 30 minutes once then 1 treb every 5 minutes permanently.
- Towers & Walls Limit.
- Decreasing persians razes to 3 or 4 to get vils faster so they wont get rushed?
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 Faravahar

Düzenlendi09/01/2015 - 15:44 tarafından Faravahar
How about giving a respawning Treb in the middle after the 30 minute mark? That is sure to make FFA games a lot shorter, giving people infinite resources will just make the game last forever. If you get so much tribute in the middle you only have to get 1 unit there every couple of hours.
 _Cornelia_

Düzenlendi09/01/2015 - 16:06 tarafından _Cornelia_
Atleast with that much tribute, the player who wants to attack doesn't have to worry about resources while attacking. As far as campers are concerned, they will camp even if they are provided infinite resources.
Go ahead with the idea!!!
 M__ZerO__

Gönderildi 09/01/2015 - 16:08
Nice Idea man ! if it works well I well go back to FFA games 8)
 Russian_Invader

Düzenlendi09/01/2015 - 17:38 tarafından Russian_Invader
So you dont need to think about strategy. Nice, paki schoolboys will like it.
Thanks for destroying the map ;good

BTW how can we host normal cba ffa games now?? I mean, how should we name our rooms? CBA FFA 1x1x1x1x1x1????
 _Hacks

Gönderildi 09/01/2015 - 19:00
4000 not 4 million fixed i typed it wrong rofl
 Coat_of_Arms

Gönderildi 09/01/2015 - 19:06
Every minute is too much.
Treb spawn: every 20/30 mins, but only after 1:30.
And do something about Persians
 monk_freak

Gönderildi 09/01/2015 - 19:32
no towers inside base and no walls outside base will fix everything.
 [B3N1T0]Hetairoi

Gönderildi 09/01/2015 - 19:41
monk_freak wrote:
no towers inside base and no walls outside base will fix everything.
+1
If it's FFA then it should be harder, this way you can prove you are a good CBA player.
 _Hacks

Gönderildi 09/01/2015 - 20:03

BTW how can we host normal cba ffa games now?? I mean, how should we name our rooms? CBA FFA 1x1x1x1x1x1????

You call camping a strategy? Its a separated map by the way. you can play it or not.
 Blake

Gönderildi 09/01/2015 - 20:31

Didnt really get your paki schoolboys reference but nevermind. What this mod aims for is those half-day games where people sit and camp for hours and trust me those are quite a lot.

mich

Gönderildi 09/01/2015 - 20:45
Instead of 4000 tribute every 5 minutes, I would give a lot more at a staring point in the game. I would say 10,000 F/G/W/S after the hour mark in the middle. Then 5,000 every 10 minutes thereafter. I don't think somebody will be able to have their unit stay in one place for very long if there are 8 people in the FFA. It will be hard to control the middle.

I also think the treb should be spawned sooner, and with lesser duration. One treb starting at 30 minutes and one every 5 minutes.

Towers and wall limits should be greatly restricted. I've seen many FFA games where they make a ton of walls and towers in front of their base. Even with a treb and resources for rams, it will still take quite a bit of time to take them down.

I know I voted to leave FFA games as they are, but seeing a few FFA matches that are 5-10 hours long is just crazy. I do now think something should be done. Having an FFA specific map would be the best solution. Question is, will people actually use it? I know the CBA 1v1 map is rarely used because there IS an Anticamp feature.
 Russian_Invader

Düzenlendi09/01/2015 - 21:31 tarafından Russian_Invader
_Hacks wrote:
Its a separated map by the way. you can play it or not.
Oldschool and pro players who want to host a normal CBA FFA game cant call their room "CBA FFA" anymore. Rename the map to CBA ANTICAMP or make it as a mod.
mich wrote:
Towers and wall limits should be greatly restricted. I've seen many FFA games where they make a ton of walls and towers in front of their base. Even with a treb and resources for rams, it will still take quite a bit of time to take them down.
People who want to play long and hard games just play cba ffa for years and dont complain on a forum while Stallion__ has made a billion of threads about resources.

Think about folks who dont want to change anything.
 Russian_Invader

Gönderildi 09/01/2015 - 21:39
Blake wrote:
Didnt really get your paki schoolboys reference but nevermind.
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/210186
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/205745

All these threads were started by a Stallion__ , he is from pakistan ;drool
This is his old acc: [WaR__]Unicorn__
Quote:
What this mod aims for is those half-day games where people sit and camp for hours and trust me those are quite a lot.
Dont decide for them. They want to sit and camp for hours, otherwise they would play some other mode.
 _Hacks

Gönderildi 09/01/2015 - 21:44
This map will be released soon. You can camp as much as you want in the cba v16. Camp on your own risk with your camping group of players.

[1]234
1 15 arasından ilk 60 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
2 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 2 ziyaretçi

Şu an en popüler:
Word Association (71 kullanıcı)
AoKTS updates (67 kullanıcı)
1.6 reward campaing (55 kullanıcı)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (49 kullanıcı)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (45 kullanıcı)
Photos of Voobly Players (28 kullanıcı)
Devil May Cry (28 kullanıcı)
Geçen haftaki en aktif konular: