Suggestion CBA balance

Poll: Saracens non-elite?
Yes
No
 GoNe_MaD

Düzenlendi07/08/2013 - 18:18 tarafından GoNe_MaD
I think saracens should get the koreans/turks/spain/persians treatment.

As it is right now, they are by far the most overpowered civ in CBA. The only thing that can stop them is teutons and MAYBE a well played mongol/byz.

I think they should start as non-elite. They would still destroy everything, just not as overpowered as they are currently.

Reasons for/against?
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 Pestilence_

Gönderildi 07/08/2013 - 18:20
If you want balance, play something other than CBA. Perhaps Chess.
 GoNe_MaD

Gönderildi 07/08/2013 - 21:01
It isn't too terribly balanced. But saracens are over the top. Byz to an extent too.
 Pestilence_

Gönderildi 08/08/2013 - 09:33
Goths unbalanced versus Archers. Japanese unbalanced vs UU in general. Teutons unbalanced vs Archers. Infantry unbalanced vs Byzantines. Etc. People enjoy CBA because it's broken.
 JustTesting1234

Gönderildi 08/08/2013 - 10:38
Goths unbalanced versus Archers. Japanese unbalanced vs UU in general. Teutons unbalanced vs Archers. Infantry unbalanced vs Byzantines. Etc. People enjoy CBA because it's broken.

rofl so for you balance is making everything equal?

goth rapes archers, get raped by melee = balanced

sara rapes everything but teutons = not balanced
 GoNe_MaD

Gönderildi 09/08/2013 - 00:04

Exactly. Mamelukes are supposed to be weak vs archers/infantry. But they own all of them except teutons.

Goths do own archers. But they get eaten by infantry/cavalry.

Teutons get owned by archers. But they eat infantry.
 Pestilence_

Düzenlendi09/08/2013 - 13:17 tarafından Pestilence_

You're quite dense. I made a point that everything about CBA is unbalanced. I also said people enjoy CBA because it's broken. That would also imply imbalance.

edit; Yes, balance would be making everything equal i.e. Mirror Civ wars.
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Gönderildi 09/08/2013 - 13:23
Don't try to apply logic to CBA players Ben. They don't understand
 JustTesting1234

Düzenlendi09/08/2013 - 16:31 tarafından JustTesting1234
You're quite dense. I made a point that everything about CBA is unbalanced. I also said people enjoy CBA because it's broken. That would also imply imbalance.

edit; Yes, balance would be making everything equal i.e. Mirror Civ wars.

u obviously have not idea of what balance is. balance = pros and and cons makes it equal. not that everything is exactly equal

the game itself is pretty balanced playing non-scenarios, but in cba there is not economy nor sea batles, nor advanced siege units. and for example vikings that are the kings of sea/economy becomes a joke in cba
 ['RB']Dan

Gönderildi 09/08/2013 - 15:38
u oblivious have not idea of what balance is. balance = pros and and cons makes it equal. not that everything is exactly equal

the game itself is pretty balanced playing non-scenarios, but in cba there is not economy nor sea batles, nor advanced siege units. and for example vikings that are the kings of sea/economy becomes a joke in cba

random is even unfair in rm but as your this big time pro in balance then i'm sure you knew this already
 Pestilence_

Gönderildi 09/08/2013 - 16:26
u oblivious have not idea of what balance is. balance = pros and and cons makes it equal. not that everything is exactly equal

Obvious or oblivious? Either way that made no sense.

In your implications, you don't consider Mirror Civilizations to be balanced. You consider Goths beating archers and losing to UU Melee as a better form of balance with your pros and cons theory. I'm going to have to disagree with you entirely. I think the word you're looking for is a tradeoff, or a compromise if you will. I can see how you get both mixed up, but you're far from being correct.
 JustTesting1234

Düzenlendi09/08/2013 - 16:38 tarafından JustTesting1234
fixed

call it whatever you want, the purpose of this thread is to make mamelukes equally in pros than cons

You must login into Voobly to view image

got it?

[Eot_]Marvel__

Düzenlendi09/08/2013 - 17:01 tarafından [Eot_]Marvel__
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Gönderildi 09/08/2013 - 17:01
 JustTesting1234

Gönderildi 09/08/2013 - 17:13

[1]234
1 15 arasından ilk 56 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: