RCB Gold 2013 v4

_Ox_Weapon_xO_

Düzenlendi02/05/2013 - 20:58 tarafından _Ox_Weapon_xO_
ComBoT wrote:
not really....bcuz in 2013 v3 it has a time power up, so a civ like kor/persa can take 2 nevski early and let them power up, just when they need they'll buy 60/600 ap/hp...this is the best way to use nevski which make them too powerful!

I'll just block it off at the start so you can't buy them till 15 minutes like harald then.

I agree if you bought them right at the start the ap is high (540 after an hour, 1080 hp). I'll decrease that ap bonus to 2 from 3 too.

Good feedback!!!
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 ComBoT

Gönderildi 03/05/2013 - 11:07
I suggest you to make it 20 mins, since we all know that the powerful civs have a slow start, so 15 mins is a normal time for them to buy it... 25 is ok too but 20 should work fine ;)
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Gönderildi 03/05/2013 - 20:37
Running into this issue currently: [You must login to view link]

Otherwise I'd be ready to test it tonight without the anti-delete
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Gönderildi 04/05/2013 - 03:46
Scratch that. didn't realize the script editor is incorporated into AOKTS now. kill and unit creation triggers should be done soon then. Testing everything but anti-delete early next week.
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Düzenlendi09/05/2013 - 23:52 tarafından _Ox_Weapon_xO_
Don't like RCB 2011? Want it more balanced and thereby more fun? Sadly I won't be able to update RCB 2013 to make this so due to monetary and time constraints. If you guys help me reach my donation goal I'll in squeeze working on it in: [You must login to view link] Otherwise I don't think I'll be updating RCB anytime in the future.
 Pestilence_

Gönderildi 09/05/2013 - 19:56
I'll donate.

Wait no I won't.
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Düzenlendi11/05/2013 - 16:50 tarafından _Ox_Weapon_xO_
Don't like RCB 2011? Want it more balanced and thereby more fun? Sadly I won't be able to update RCB 2013 to make this so due to monetary and time constraints. If you guys help me reach my donation goal I'll in squeeze working on it in: [You must login to view link] Otherwise I don't think I'll be updating RCB anytime in the future.
I'll donate.

Wait no I won't.

That's nice. =) Thanks for the support "Game Advisor."

I've spent over 200 hours going through various versions of the map. This next update, however, is basically redoing the majority of the map because I'm doing a unit creation hybrid being 2013 and 2011 along with redoing the anti-delete to a non-slip up method and the bottom store too, plus I know how the freezing method can be truly mitigated once and for all. However, I just don't have the time or the motivation too do it since it seems I have to do the triggers the long way one by one since a compatible script editor won't be out for xml editing through AOKTS till, as early as, the end of the year (according to the guy working on it).
 Computer

Gönderildi 12/05/2013 - 03:12
what a ****ing joke you are weapon
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Düzenlendi12/05/2013 - 03:32 tarafından _Ox_Weapon_xO_
Computer wrote:
what a ****ing joke you are weapon

You're silly. No one has cared about this scenario more. Freezing pisses no one off more than me. I'm moving onto other things now and want some motivation if I'm to continue it; nothing wrong with that. Over 200 hours... hell probably 250 going through various versions trying to appease you guys and make the scenario better.

No more free labor from me for quite some time. Sorry buddy. I tried and put a lot of time in it in the past but no longer.

Pestilence_

Gönderildi 12/05/2013 - 03:50
If no one cares more than you, why would you need money to be motivated. ANyhow, seems people are comfortable with the current map enough.
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Gönderildi 12/05/2013 - 04:04
So just because I care about something the most means I should do it? Current map is greatly unbalanced just like CBA. Beginning plays too great a role (e.g Mayans vs Persians is gf for Mayans). Any more I say will probably fall on deaf ears. I'll check back another day.
 Pestilence_

Gönderildi 12/05/2013 - 08:23
I don't trust your passion.
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Gönderildi 12/05/2013 - 15:53
You don't even play RCB...so you wouldn't really know. I probably went through 3 versions of an edited 2011 before deciding to remake the whole thing and then another 5-7 versions of the 2013 map and previous maps with that template.
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Düzenlendi12/05/2013 - 19:27 tarafından _Ox_Weapon_xO_
It's not our fault you like to waste your own time. Anyone who donates to your bull**** map has some serious issues. You're lucky I'm still not the one rating maps because guess what... this **** wouldn't be.

Hi Donnie! You're still a little fag boy and I hope you OD on drugs very soon. You're still quite funny though. I could list a multitude of reasons why 2013 is better but there's no point because you're too stupid to comprehend it. :) Trying to improve the community in the past was wasting time? Damn no wonder you aren't a mod anymore buddy. Asking for donations is just my way of letting people know that someone else should take over editing unless they want to pay me. Otherwise I probably won't touch it till 2014 next summer. I don't really plan to play Voobly anymore during that time either. So many better games to play that are more competitive with more variety.
 Is_this_my_name

Gönderildi 13/05/2013 - 06:01
well hey if donnie says he wouldn't have rated it... then it must be a good map. I think almost anyone who payed any attention to the map pack around the time, knows that donnie being a mod was the biggest mistake to ever happen to Voobly. Quite blatantly incompetent, ignorant, bias, and impractical (though he probably doesn't understand half those words).
But anyways, (back to the topic) its pretty reasonably obvious based on; fair/equal gameplay (civ bonus' + store prices), reduced exploits/bugs, and (probably most of all) reduced freezing, that the new version that Weapon would work on if he gets the well-earned donations, would be a far superior map.
How can you blame someone for asking for a little contribution to improve something that everyone involved benefits from? thats just generally how the decent part of this world works...

123456789[10]1112
136 150 arasından ilk 177 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi