RCB Gold 2013 v4

RcbTommy

Gönderildi 22/04/2013 - 17:32
I didnt read all, but is there something about hide kings in super store ? because in 2013 version you cant move them in super store and so everybody can see how many kings you have, it was funny to hide kings behind flags :(
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Gönderildi 22/04/2013 - 18:04
RcbTommy wrote:
I didnt read all, but is there something about hide kings in super store ? because in 2013 version you cant move them in super store and so everybody can see how many kings you have, it was funny to hide kings behind flags :(

In 2011, if memory serves right there aren't any anti-blocking triggers on the super store. That's probably why you can't do it in 2013. You can still hide kings up top in 2013 as long as it's a few to not trigger the anti-blocking up there too.
 ComBoT

Gönderildi 22/04/2013 - 18:11
I don't think that's really important xD
Btw the message when some1 buy khans/harald...why?? Is skill/luck to keep it secret, plus people have to buy spies to figure out what have you bought. Also Khans is strong harald even better but that's nothing that involve others players in game, i mean if we are playing and some1 buys middle you get a message why? bcuz the middle hill is a place that belongs to all, same goes for the house = is not in your base but out of it. For Global is different since is something that is bought at less chanche than all others units..and usually means GG...Haralds is a unit that power up like beli william teo...it cost 15 so the power time is less. Anyway at 80% of times people always see what you have bought, since the % is pretty high i don't think you need to change soemthing like this. Less triggers= less freeze/crash...even 1 can make the difference ;)
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Gönderildi 22/04/2013 - 18:19
ComBoT wrote:
I don't think that's really important xD
Btw the message when some1 buy khans/harald...why?? Is skill/luck to keep it secret, plus people have to buy spies to figure out what have you bought. Also Khans is strong harald even better but that's nothing that involve others players in game, i mean if we are playing and some1 buys middle you get a message why? bcuz the middle hill is a place that belongs to all, same goes for the house = is not in your base but out of it. For Global is different since is something that is bought at less chanche than all others units..and usually means GG...Haralds is a unit that power up like beli william teo...it cost 15 so the power time is less. Anyway at 80% of times people always see what you have bought, since the % is pretty high i don't think you need to change soemthing like this. Less triggers= less freeze/crash...even 1 can make the difference ;)

This engine ****ing sucks ass sometimes since it truly is that fickle most of the time.
That is all.

Yeah, I guess as long as see enemies spawn is part of spies it's fine.
 RIP_Mackster

Gönderildi 23/04/2013 - 18:49
going back, i disagree totally with different versions of the map, that u means, FFA map, Team map, and 1v1 map.
Thats ridiculous for me (no offense), that RCB ladder wants is a FINAL single map, the perfect one, where u can use the same skills in 1v1 to play a team or a FFA game, make differents maps haventh sense, the point is make a unique map that could affor all that characteristis implemented in all kind of games (ffa, team or 1v1), this way, if u perfection ur skills in 1v1, u can use the same skills for a ffa or team game.
 ComBoT

Gönderildi 23/04/2013 - 19:24
You will never play FFA games the same way you play 1v1, since I'm both o can tell you :)
Btw the changes he made aren't doesn't make the map that different at all. Since for example bbt in ffa games invincible for some time is ok (he will decrease it) in1v1 have it invincible is **** so he'll remove. I don't find any change particularly bad. Can you list which you disagree?
 RIP_Mackster

Gönderildi 23/04/2013 - 19:40
sorry man, but i use the same skills, the same speed and the same buildings, when im playing FFA 1v1 or TEAM. it is my way of play
 ComBoT

Düzenlendi23/04/2013 - 20:04 tarafından ComBoT
So you buy full castles with japs in ffa games?? Good. I don't think you'll buy villi in 1v1 persa or you do? Plz be honest you actually play different.
In 1v1 you are not going to buy full castles if you're winning with Mongols in FFA you'll do winning or losing doesn't matter ;). Tell me if I'm wrong..
 RIP_Mackster

Gönderildi 23/04/2013 - 20:11
i could do :)
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Gönderildi 23/04/2013 - 20:26
going back, i disagree totally with different versions of the map, that u means, FFA map, Team map, and 1v1 map.
Thats ridiculous for me (no offense), that RCB ladder wants is a FINAL single map, the perfect one, where u can use the same skills in 1v1 to play a team or a FFA game, make differents maps haventh sense, the point is make a unique map that could affor all that characteristis implemented in all kind of games (ffa, team or 1v1), this way, if u perfection ur skills in 1v1, u can use the same skills for a ffa or team game.

Well for 1v1 to be completely fair in the main map p2 and p5 would need to be switched. Otherwise I agree. There needs to be a final gold map.
 [Eot_]DJ

Gönderildi 24/04/2013 - 04:46
ComBoT wrote:
So you buy full castles with japs in ffa games?? Good. I don't think you'll buy villi in 1v1 persa or you do? Plz be honest you actually play different.
In 1v1 you are not going to buy full castles if you're winning with Mongols in FFA you'll do winning or losing doesn't matter ;). Tell me if I'm wrong..

Since when Japanese War is played with Full Castles?
As far as I know, you play as needed, with 1 or 2 castles it's enough to own middle if you're faster. What he means of the 1 V.S 1/FFA/Team Game style is about the speed of going fast Paladines (with ,), then research technologies from University/Blacksmith, sending paladines to middle with mini-map, creating some units in castles, then putting his Champion away from danger or maybe inside his Bombard Tower, by that time he might be buying Imperial Age/Castles. That's the way to play RCB faster wich has been that style since I can remember from 7~8 years ago. This new map full of new things (units, stuff or whatever) doesn't make possible to get paladines fast with commas anymore. It does decrease the speed and the challengue of what RCB used to be.
 [sT]thunderbird

Düzenlendi24/04/2013 - 08:58 tarafından [sT]thunderbird
[Eot_]DJ wrote:
Since when Japanese War is played with Full Castles?
As far as I know, you play as needed, with 1 or 2 castles it's enough to own middle if you're faster. What he means of the 1 V.S 1/FFA/Team Game style is about the speed of going fast Paladines (with ,), then research technologies from University/Blacksmith, sending paladines to middle with mini-map, creating some units in castles, then putting his Champion away from danger or maybe inside his Bombard Tower, by that time he might be buying Imperial Age/Castles. That's the way to play RCB faster wich has been that style since I can remember from 7~8 years ago. This new map full of new things (units, stuff or whatever) doesn't make possible to get paladines fast with commas anymore. It does decrease the speed and the challengue of what RCB used to be.
did you even read his post?
you have to play ffa and 1v1 differently.
in 1v1 you are probably going to go full castles. in ffa you are not!
pals have to be microed very efficiently in 1v1. in ffa most people buy archers some go for franklish paladins/khans and only some archer civs take pals.
ffa gives a lot of oppurtunity to catch up so you can be a little slow.1v1 is all about speed.
 ComBoT

Düzenlendi24/04/2013 - 14:38 tarafından ComBoT
Alex please, are you really trying to teach me rcb?? If so I can't stop laughing rofl.
I know how to play 1v1 in every version of rcb, except for classic, so stop here please. 1v1 with players with the same skill is full castles...
(Don't try to look pro when you aren't ;) )
 Smileboy

Gönderildi 27/04/2013 - 03:29
ComBoT wrote:
Alex please, are you really trying to teach me rcb?? If so I can't stop laughing rofl.
I know how to play 1v1 in every version of rcb, except for classic, so stop here please. 1v1 with players with the same skill is full castles...

rofl rofl rofl
 [LDK]Tossato

Gönderildi 27/04/2013 - 05:34
ComBoT wrote:

;stick ;KO

Lol

1234567[8]9101112
106 120 arasından ilk 177 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
3 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 3 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: