RCB Gold 2013 v4

[sT]thunderbird

Gönderildi 17/04/2013 - 21:19
comparing rcb with cba and bloods???then you would probably say bloods is cba where you get each civ one by one...stop trying to show me down and tell us what you dont like about the map?
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 RIP_Mackster

Gönderildi 17/04/2013 - 22:44
i dont trying to said to u, u doesnt mind to me, and the map is a mix of cba now, majorty of people get villy and feed like hell and u could buy harald in 30 mins (it is cba), and if it get that monks to health khan will be blood part lol, we and i talk for good players, want a map that make us exertn and get better skills, and rate doesnt matter, that i said is cause im cosider an expert in rcb, idk if u can said the same...
 RIP_Mackster

Düzenlendi17/04/2013 - 22:50 tarafından RIP_Mackster
answer ur questions
    i was good in this map before voobly existed (back in gsa), other way, one acc is enough and 100 games to be descent player :)
    and what i hate?? hate all helps that it give to players to make easy the game mode, the only it needs to ruin more the scenario is that technologys get automaticall upgradables, and auto spawn

_Ox_Weapon_xO_

Düzenlendi17/04/2013 - 22:56 tarafından _Ox_Weapon_xO_
If the map is easier for everyone shouldn't it then be harder to win...?

Also, if the map is easier won't then more people play it and it'll become more popular?

RCB classic is incredibly slow too. I can't really see anyone in their right mind getting good at that map because of that.
 RIP_Mackster

Düzenlendi17/04/2013 - 23:04 tarafından RIP_Mackster
a list of that stuffs i dont like from map:
    1. Auto spawn archers
    2. Fireship
    3. Cant select nothing in the start with the king in tiny store
    4. invincible bbt
    5. The Khan Near Pyra.
[*]
RCB was a map of pure speed, now with that invincible tower and with tiny map king not available till 15min... speed is nothing...
[*]
For noobs, auto span archers is great help, not for pros, because it is a adventage that have who is faster, not for anyone.
[*]
Fire ship is a ****
[*]
Khan near pyra is a help...
 ComBoT

Gönderildi 17/04/2013 - 23:25
a list of that stuffs i dont like from map:
    1. Auto spawn archers
    2. Fireship
    3. Cant select nothing in the start with the king in tiny store
    4. invincible bbt
    5. The Khan Near Pyra.
I must agree with this noob Colombian...those changes make a complete different map in my opinion.....
Btw i will also add for your autobuild-wall for block the hero in the spawn area....u just have to click hold position...that's some "tips", i think i can't even call it like this, that make the difference from decent players to the bottom...
So for this Colombian's post +1000000
 ComBoT

Gönderildi 17/04/2013 - 23:36
or maybe we could think in a remake from 2011 version, because there ar people that hate extra castle in 10th version, a remake from 2011 version could get this changes:

• get out genitour.

• add +7ap (7 kings in top store).

• add middle boom (5 kings in top store).

• maybe if it is possible and i think it like optional because i hate that kind of heros...Get out Belisarius, william and theo (why theo cost 11 kings and khan 12 kings, when theo pwn khans???).
    or if u want if it isnt much bother for u, send me a little explanation how to do it, and ill try to do my best try.
[*] thank u weapon for ur time, and for try to gives us a good map.
here is my idea and most people would agree with me

GO BACK TO 2011 FORMAT

Take out the geni put the skirm in for same amount of kings (2)
add +7 to all new units being spawned (in top store) for an additional 7 kings (comes from 10th map is great for when people feed to kahn/ harald it can be countered without complete domination)
Also add a middle BOOM like it has on 10th that explodes middle for 5 kings in top store
other than that 2011 was a fine map

P.S this Colombian **** above me tried to steal my ideas typical Colombians

RIP_Da_BeAsT says: add +7 RIP_Mackster says: get out beli RIP_Da_BeAsT says: and add middle boom

I don't think you guys realize that make a mixture between those 2 maps will be just bad....i agree about the 2011 stuff and the tiny store that you mentioned in few last post....but +7 in Gold...no plz.
Teo pwns khans??? I will not argue about your skill like you did with thunderbird, offtopic, but reaaly mack?? Khans have the power to make 350 pop or so...plus 200 khans ownz...+1 king is not that much so you have to just wait 2/3 groups, while begin fed, and then go to kill the teo...a good micro with hit and run=they gg...ofc if you wait ages to attack them you will suck..but who will?? Beli = not picked that much plus people can make a really good tactics with them....anyway plz don't even try to compare bloods with 2013 v3....it's a complete different thing, maybe the only map near it is gwarz but not so similar anyway...Btw even if you hardly think that they are related, you guys should focus on the name of the map RAMBIT CASTLEBLOOD...think about it...;)
 ComBoT

Gönderildi 17/04/2013 - 23:38
Anyway about the mixture....i think is better to have different version of the same kind of map = more variety!! Just for example the 2 smosh maps....not much differences but both are used..(i think)...;news
 RIP_Mackster

Gönderildi 18/04/2013 - 00:38
well but u can see, both smosh map have the sense to kept being smosh, that is happend with RCB is that with each change is getting parts from CBA and BLOODS :S
 [sT]thunderbird

Düzenlendi18/04/2013 - 00:44 tarafından [sT]thunderbird
  • mack the last time we played together was a 2v2v2v2(you and savage ofcourse) was a long time back and my rcb skills have improved tremendously over the time..i was a 1600++ at that time
  • you dont even play much of ffa anymore
  • the rcb players have increased to a very large number now with lots of noobs players joining us and the majority of them want the geno back
  • i didnt like autospwan arcehrs in the beginning but i have just adapted to it now so its not a problem for me in ffa games coz thats almost what i always buy, though getting the option to selet what you want in the beginning should be provided
  • undead bombards and khans provide a new dimension to the map(khans only power up till the houses stand)
  • lastly i dont get to voice my opinion coz i am not an expert is just being silly on your part...i guess rambit is the guy who made the original and he probably sucks at this map but he still made it!!!!

i am sure the changes you want can surely be incorporated if more people want it.
 RIP_Mackster

Düzenlendi18/04/2013 - 00:49 tarafından RIP_Mackster
sure, i understand ur point, i still keep thinking in the multifunctional map, it should be able to play team, ffa and 1v1...
now, if ur adventage in 1v1 is the speed....how u could use it like a adventage in this map???
the BBT is invincible (negative point), archer autospawn give the same speed and the auto select archers (second negative point)
For faster players and for 1v1 players it just ruin it...
and the other aspects i mentioned in the other post also.
And u ar right, idont play RCB long time ago, and it is cause the map :)
 [sT]thunderbird

Gönderildi 18/04/2013 - 00:59
lol mack this is not 1v1 map..i think there is already a map made for 1v1 rcb check it out..no invincible bbts..you can slecet pals instead of archers at the very beginning...khan defender is still there....

you probably also want the ffa map to be better and i do agree with some points you mentioned in my last post.
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Düzenlendi18/04/2013 - 01:22 tarafından _Ox_Weapon_xO_
Map can be played teams or ffa, it just wasn't made for 1v1... It was made for teams or ffa. I did make separate 1v1 versions. I'll ask those to be rated right now.
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Düzenlendi18/04/2013 - 02:28 tarafından _Ox_Weapon_xO_
sure, i understand ur point, i still keep thinking in the multifunctional map, it should be able to play team, ffa and 1v1...
now, if ur adventage in 1v1 is the speed....how u could use it like a adventage in this map???
the BBT is invincible (negative point), archer autospawn give the same speed and the auto select archers (second negative point)
For faster players and for 1v1 players it just ruin it...
and the other aspects i mentioned in the other post also.
And u ar right, idont play RCB long time ago, and it is cause the map :)

The only thing different in 2013 in terms of the initial macro is the archer auto spawn. If you're that upset over just that... lol. I did this mainly to make those other tiny island units worthwhile since more than 90% of the time people bought the archers and not them anyways. In all my days playing 2011 not once did I see the pallies being used against me beneficially too. The idea that lessening the macro may lead to the map being easier and more people playing it was just an afterthought.
 [Eot_]DJ

Gönderildi 18/04/2013 - 03:03
says a player who never plays the map...how about you explain it in a little over one line?

Says a player that doesn't know anything. I used to be a RCB'er back in the GSA/IGZ days when RCB was still a fun map. Now is getting worse everyday ;)

12[3]456789101112
31 45 arasından ilk 177 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
3 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 3 ziyaretçi

Şu an en popüler:
AoKTS updates (74 kullanıcı)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (67 kullanıcı)
1.6 reward campaing (64 kullanıcı)
Word Association (58 kullanıcı)
TIW 2020 Map votes (31 kullanıcı)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (28 kullanıcı)